Forum Index
Profile ¤ Log in to check your private messages ¤ Log in

the recruitment

Previous topic :: Next topic  
YingYang

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 221
Points Average: 8.84

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 07:14 (2010)    Post subject: the recruitment Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
 you guys might be wonder ...
who in the world is this person Sad  and why she in this
place and etc.. To tell the true even i don't knowwhy i'm here Rolling Eyes
i was creating my very first  hm in the light side which is a fighter >.>(aka i suck at it)
when i told myself that it's time to join a guild ,and to be honest i never joined a guild in my life Crying or Very sad
(not even in my nm)but anyway i decide to choice the one that was the first to show up in beika
and at that time i was just a lvl1 hm fighter looking to see which one would show up first and it turn out
to be this one.So i check the guild master to to see if u guys had a website to learn more about this guild,
and now i have a clearer understanding of this guild.U guys have very organized website and u guys seem to be friendly to one another.So i sign-up and also applied to the guild my toon name is ,Kyoto.
(form an anime show i used to watch when i was little^.^ Kyoto was the main chac.,she was funny to watch lol) ........  i think i wrote to much Shocked  will gtg its already mid-night! Mort de Rire
                                                                                                                                     peace out v(>.<)v
                                                                                                                                         <3 Ying Yang

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Back to top Yahoo Messenger  
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 07:14 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Cali

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 羊 Chèvre
Point(s): 1,467
Points Average: 14.97

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 07:39 (2010)    Post subject: the recruitment Reply with quote

lmao welcome xD
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

xXLuluXx

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)
Point(s): 459
Points Average: 24.16

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 08:21 (2010)    Post subject: the recruitment Reply with quote

heyyyy kyoto ur welcome to our guild Smile)))))))))))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoVeSaXeLc:)

Shealer

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)
Point(s): 65
Points Average: 4.33

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jan - 05:21 (2010)    Post subject: the recruitment Reply with quote

Welcome Kyoto, was nice to chat to you in guild chat, keep having fun ^^

Elfy

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 630
Points Average: 18.00

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jan - 08:55 (2010)    Post subject: the recruitment Reply with quote

Havent seen you yet but i look 4ward 2
lol website is english now ty axel-c-

ELF rocks!
and im elfy the elf

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:47 (2018)    Post subject: the recruitment

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index » Guild » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
grafixdhn just a shoot