Forum Index
Profile ¤ Log in to check your private messages ¤ Log in

Christmas songs even culu might like xDD

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cali

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 羊 Chèvre
Point(s): 1,467
Points Average: 14.97

PostPosted: Thu 17 Dec - 15:07 (2009)    Post subject: Christmas songs even culu might like xDD Reply with quote

Well as you know Finland along with Sweden and Norway is a country of Heavy Rock. Few years ago a cd was made. It was  a cd that contained xmas songs that were turned to heavy rock. Songs are in Finnish but.. w.e 

This song is my favourite xms song, but I think it's not known outside Finland and Sweden 

Sparrow on Christmas morning 

This song is more known so i post it too xD 

First Christmas 

And third video just for the lolz :'''D 

Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer 

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 17 Dec - 15:07 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
kadir

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 313
Points Average: 4.47

PostPosted: Thu 17 Dec - 16:01 (2009)    Post subject: Christmas songs even culu might like xDD Reply with quote

lmao
ty cali you made me change my mind.i was always wishing that one day everyone will like and sing metal even britney spears will begin to sing rock songs but NO u made me see that it would be awful xD
HEAVE METAL RUUUULES Twisted Evil
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:49 (2018)    Post subject: Christmas songs even culu might like xDD

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index » The Hot Tavern » Hot Flood All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
grafixdhn just a shoot