FAQ ¤ Search ¤ Memberlist ¤ Usergroups ¤ Register
 Forum Index
Profile ¤ Log in to check your private messages ¤ Log in

Shealer

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index » Guild » Guildian's Presentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Shealer

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)
Point(s): 65
Points Average: 4.33

PostPosted: Sat 12 Dec - 19:20 (2009)    Post subject: Shealer Reply with quote

Hi Names Al I survive by keeping out of drafts in sleepy Dorset ( one of the few counties in england that doesn't have either a city or motorway O.o )

Live alone in constant fear of meeting my neighbours
I have a cat that aspires to be a rock and down to 5 goldfish, 2 forgot how to swim and died Sad
One time Uni Secretary and still scared and tremble at the sound of an approaching students.
Best subject at School was Home Economics (cookery) but did engineering after leaving school so I can at least weld a cake or iron a angled girder  Very Happy

BTW Axel I spent a few weeks in Lille back in 91 Loved the people there soooo freindly ^^

In spare time I play Shaiya, in non-spare time I play Shaiya, instead of doing house-work I play Shaiya, whilst alseep I play Shaiya......

Been Playing Shaiya for about 2 years now off and on.

If I'm ingame and no word from me, I'm either in market mode or staring blankly at screen, tend to be in my own universe at times.

Chars are:-
.Shealer.  HM wis priest ( will level her honest )
Moo_and_Stuff HM fighter grinder of junk to sell ( sadly on white mobs usually for magic leather x.x )
Moo.and.Stuff UM experimental spear junky
BowLegged UM Luck Archer
Finally my newbie Moo_On_Ice lvl 30 Int Priest for grb, bet you didn't see that comming Very Happy

Oh yes I was going to get milk and cat food better be off and get that before shop closes.......

Last edited by Shealer on Thu 14 Jan - 02:00 (2010); edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Dec - 19:20 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gql
Administrateur

Point(s): 646
Points Average: 11.75

PostPosted: Sat 12 Dec - 22:30 (2009)    Post subject: Shealer Reply with quote

lol Sure people in Lille are friendly, it's knew by all french people Smile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:12 (2018)    Post subject: Shealer

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index » Guild » Guildian's Presentation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
grafixdhn just a shoot