Forum Index
Profile ¤ Log in to check your private messages ¤ Log in

How spend smartly your Aeria Points :).

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Gql
Administrateur

Point(s): 646
Points Average: 11.75

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jul - 13:39 (2009)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

I know that get Aeria Point can cost a lot, then try to spend the less possible, i'll explain 2 or 3 thing to spend less Smile .

First, Do not buy something if it is not under a promo.

-Resurrection Runes: They do a promo at least evry 2 days, 2 buy = 2 offer, or 3 buy = 3 offer, (it's the same, even 1 buy = 1 offer but they never do it), it's mean a ressurection rune cost only 125 AP, without a promo it's 250 AP. Then To explain with 10$ (1000AP) while a promo you can get 4 RR and get 4 more then 8 RR. that way work only if you have 1000AP to spend, I mean if they do 3 buy=3 offer you'll get 6 RR, cos 3=750AP you'll have 250AP left.

-All the increase exp: DON'T BUY a 30 days exp...it's a scam...(I explain), that one cost 1899AP or 1599AP when 15% off (Evry week you have 50 of them 15% off, but it's still a scam). Why it's a scam? when they do a promo 2 7days exp buy = 2 offer, it's cost only 1000 AP, it mean 1000AP for 28 days Smile , and you can split the time in 4 if you have to go somewhere for 2 days or more, or if you want play an other character for fun, with a 30 days exp You can't. Smile .
Sun exp and 12 hours exp, the worse scam in the game. you think it's cheap but if you compare the price/time with a 7 days :p. you understand.^^

-Charms: BlueDragonCharm or WhiteTigerCharm that's the question O_O.
               BdC=799AP, 20% more exp, only 1% loss exp when you die. during: 7 days.
               WtC=1799AP, 20% more exp, only 1% loss exp when you die, increase the chance of gold droping by mob by 20%. during: 30 days.
         and RpC=2799AP, 20% more exp, No loss exp when you die, and you get 50% more gold (but it's not increase the chance of getting gold), double the WH size (be care when the RpC is done you can't widraw the stuff in the other part of the WH then you have to get it before the end of RpC or buy a Double WH (399AP).

My opinion: Never buy a RpC. about the WtC it's the same story as the 30 days exp, I mean you can't split the time, if you go somewhere for 2 days or more it's 2 days or more lost but the WtC is cheaper about the price/time ratio. 799AP for 7 days or 30 days for 1799AP (to explain more: 1 days for a BdC it's 114AP instead of for a WtC it's 59AP Smile )... I don't know if there is a promo 1 BdC buy = 1 offer but if you fall on it it's better than a WtC cos it will cost only 57 AP per days ( 14days), then if you buy 2 Bdc and you get 2 more, it's 28days for 1598 AP instead of 1799 for 30 days with the WtC... It's a choice Smile ... If no Promo WtC is better, if BdC's promo it's the best:).

Other things: If there is a promo like, Buy two lapis pocket get a BdC... You shouldn't buy it... personally I prefer buy while a promo "B2G2" (Buy 2 Get 2) Except if you are interested by the 2 thing in the promo :p...

After all that, it's just a TIP, you do what you want :p.

Ps: if you notice something wrong in my explication... Tell me the mistake :p.
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jul - 13:39 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
BClass

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 馬 Cheval
Point(s): 4
Points Average: 0.12

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jul - 23:52 (2009)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

Yeah, sorry...hm...hm...u've got a french accent mister? Laughing  Joking. Nice tip. Keep it so guild master!

Gql
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jul - 00:18 (2009)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

Lol is there some sentence hard to understand? :p
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Hot Touch ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

BClass

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 馬 Cheval
Point(s): 4
Points Average: 0.12

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jul - 00:23 (2009)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

No, it's just ur accent... Razz

Gql
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jul - 01:14 (2009)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

How you can guess my accent, whereas I am writing :p

Elfy

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 630
Points Average: 18.00

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 21:49 (2010)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

coz shes telepathical Smile)
lol website is english now ty axel-c-

ELF rocks!
and im elfy the elf

Cali

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 羊 Chèvre
Point(s): 1,467
Points Average: 14.97

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jan - 04:48 (2010)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :). Reply with quote

lmao elfie, B's male Razz

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:55 (2018)    Post subject: How spend smartly your Aeria Points :).

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index » The Hot Tavern » Tips All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
grafixdhn just a shoot